St Fagans National History Museum specialises in keeping and creating memories. We will help to make your wedding day truly memorable, for you, your family and friends.
With its elegant landscaped gardens, fountains and fish pond, all set amongst the backdrop of one of Wales’ finest Elizabethan Manor Houses, St Fagans Castle, we are delighted to offer the Dwynwen Marquee Package.
The Dwynwen Package includes free use of the Castle or Oakdale Hall for your civil ceremony*, followed by a delicious 3 course wedding breakfast, including a drinks package, for a minimum of 100 guests in a marquee on the Castle’s exquisite grounds. Additional guests up to a maximum of 140 can be accommodated for a wedding breakfast, subject to an additional per head cost, and a further 30 guests can join your evening party.
The Dwynwen Package is priced from just £75-99 per person inclusive of VAT
The Dwynwen Package includes:
- Free use of Castle or Oakdale Hall for your civil ceremony*
- Exclusive use of a Marquee on the lawn of St Fagans Castle for your wedding breakfast from 4pm-midnight
- Marquee access from 12noon-4pm the day before your special day for any additional decorations
- Free use of Castle lawn for arrival drinks reception and grounds for wedding photography
- Based on 100 guests (minimum requirement)
- A delicious 3 Course Wedding Breakfast
- Glass of bucks fizz on arrival, glass of sparkling wine for Toast and glass of house red or white wine with your wedding breakfast
- White or buttermilk table linen, glassware and crockery
- Cake table and knife
- Use of fully licensed bar
Should you require additional wine or an evening buffet please refer to the Wedding menu pack and book your additional catering direct with Elior.
For further information or to make an appointment to view the venue with a member of our Wedding Team, please contact us:
Fax: 029 20573490
St Fagans National History Museum
St Fagans, Cardiff CF5 6XB
*Subject to availability and capacity restrictions. Terms and Conditions apply.