Collections Online
Amgueddfa Cymru – Museum Wales
Advanced Search
Potter and Blancheron
In 1790 Potter was in business at premises in the rue de Crussol. On 28 Jan 1793 he ceded the lease of the buildings on the rue de Crussol to Jacques Bernard Balan and 8 February sold up entirely. Balan was the intermediary of Etienne Jean Louis Blancharon, who had been the direc tor of the factory since its establishment and who purchased it on 2 March 1794. He, in turn sold up on 5 November 1797.
In 1798 Blancheron moved to the rue de Trois Bornes where he remained until 1802. Blancheron operated until his bankruptcy in 1802 with one kiln and three muffle kilns for enamelling.
rue de Crussol (1790-1798)
rue de Trois Bornes (1798-1802)
Comments are currently unavailable. We apologise for the inconvenience.