Collections Online
Amgueddfa Cymru – Museum Wales
Advanced Search
Llandaff, negative
unknown
(Photographer)
Garden front of Ely Court (now Insole Court) showing rear of house and gardens. Masking paper covering part of sky.
Ely Court, Llandaff, built for coal owner James Harvey Insole in the second half of the 19th Century. The building was aquired by the council in 1932 and renamed Insole Court, the name being changed again in 1946 to Llandaff court, and is now again Insole Court.
Collection Area
Industry
Item Number
2013.38/30
Historical Associations
Association Type: Place name
Place: Insole Court/Ely Court
Creation/Production
Acquisition
old stock, 21/6/2013
Measurements
Length
(mm): 166
Width
(mm): 216
Techniques
Glass negative
Negative
Material
Glass
Paper
Location
In store
Comments are currently unavailable. We apologise for the inconvenience.