Collections Online
Amgueddfa Cymru – Museum Wales
Advanced Search
Half plate glass negative
Amgueddfa Werin Cymru | Welsh Folk Museum
(Ffotograffydd | photographer)
Interior view of Abernodwydd Farmhouse at Amgueddfa Werin Cymru, St Fagans, May 1955. View of bedroom behind fireplace.
Golygfa fewnol o Ffermdy Abernodwydd, Amgueddfa Werin Cymru, Sain Ffagan, Mai 1955. Golygfa o ystafell wely tu ôl y lle tân.
Collection Area
Social & Cultural History
Item Number
F2026.36.10
Historical Associations
Association Type: Subject
Place: Abernodwydd
Creation/Production
Amgueddfa Werin Cymru / Welsh Folk Museum was established in 1946, and opened on 1 July 1948. In 1995 the English name was changed to Museum of Welsh Life. A further name change to St Fagans: National History Museum occurred in 2005. Since March 2017, the museum has been known as St Fagans National Museum of History. The Welsh name has remained the same since 1946.
Role: Ffotograffydd | photographer
Place: Amgueddfa Werin Cymru | St Fagans National Museum of History
Period: 05/1955
Acquisition
Made-in-House
Measurements
Length
(mm): 120
Width
(mm): 164
Techniques
Glass negative (black & white)
Material
Glass
Location
In store
Comments are currently unavailable. We apologise for the inconvenience.