Collections Online
Amgueddfa Cymru – Museum Wales
Advanced Search
Quarter plate glass negative
Amgueddfa Werin Cymru | Welsh Folk Museum
(Ffotograffydd | photographer)
Rebuilding of Abernodwydd Farmhouse at Amgueddfa Werin Cymru, St Fagans, June 1953. Wattled and daubed panels.
Ailadeiladu Ffermdy Abernodwydd yn Amgueddfa Werin Cymru, Sain Ffagan, Mehefin 1953. Deunydd y paneli wal.
Collection Area
Social & Cultural History
Item Number
F2026.36.22
Creation/Production
Amgueddfa Werin Cymru / Welsh Folk Museum was established in 1946, and opened on 1 July 1948. In 1995 the English name was changed to Museum of Welsh Life. A further name change to St Fagans: National History Museum occurred in 2005. Since March 2017, the museum has been known as St Fagans National Museum of History. The Welsh name has remained the same since 1946.
Role: Ffotograffydd | photographer
Place: Amgueddfa Werin Cymru | St Fagans National Museum of History
Period: 06/1953
Acquisition
Made-in-House
Measurements
Length
(mm): 82
Width
(mm): 107
Techniques
Glass negative (black & white)
Material
Glass
Location
In store
Comments are currently unavailable. We apologise for the inconvenience.