Collections Online
Amgueddfa Cymru – Museum Wales
Advanced Search
Half plate glass negative
Amgueddfa Werin Cymru | Welsh Folk Museum
(Ffotograffydd | photographer)
North and east walls of the Quilting Exhibition at the Welsh Folk Museum, 1951.
Collection Area
Social & Cultural History
Item Number
F2022.16.159
Historical Associations
Associated Person/Body: Festival of Britain
Association Type:
Date: 1951
Place: Amgueddfa Werin Cymru | Welsh Folk Museum
Creation/Production
Amgueddfa Werin Cymru / Welsh Folk Museum was established in 1946, and opened on 1 July 1948. In 1995 the English name was changed to Museum of Welsh Life. A further name change to St Fagans: National History Museum occurred in 2005. Since March 2017, the museum has been known as St Fagans National Museum of History. The Welsh name has remained the same since 1946.
Role: Ffotograffydd | photographer
Place: Amgueddfa Werin Cymru | Welsh Folk Museum
Period: 1951
Acquisition
Made-in-House
Techniques
Glass negative (black & white)
Material
Glass
Location
In store
Comments are currently unavailable. We apologise for the inconvenience.