Collections Online
Amgueddfa Cymru – Museum Wales
Advanced Search
Park House, Park Place, Cardiff, glass negative
unknown
(Photographer)
Exterior view of Park House, Park Place, Cardiff. Originally named McConnochie House, 20 Park Place was designed by William Burgess, and built c.1872. John McConnochie came from Scotland in 1855 to take up the postition of resident engineer for the Bute Docks.
Collection Area
Industry
Item Number
2013.38/15
Historical Associations
Association Type: Place name
Place: Park Place
Creation/Production
Acquisition
old stock, 21/6/2013
Measurements
Length
(mm): 167
Width
(mm): 216
Techniques
Glass negative
Negative
Material
Glass
Location
In store
Comments are currently unavailable. We apologise for the inconvenience.