Collections Online
Amgueddfa Cymru – Museum Wales
Advanced Search
Article
Four page carbon of typed transcript of a newspaper article concerning the stoppage of the pumping engines at Broughton Old Colliery, entitled "The Report as Below Was Taken From a Copy of the 'Wrexham Advertiser' dated January 1st 1887".
Collection Area
Industry
Item Number
2006.32/225
Historical Associations
Association Type: Place name
Date: 1887
Place: Broughton
Acquisition
bequest, 5/4/2006
Measurements
Length
(mm): 330
Width
(mm): 208
Material
Paper
Location
In store
Classification
DocumentComments are currently unavailable. We apologise for the inconvenience.