Collections Online
Amgueddfa Cymru – Museum Wales
Advanced Search
Invitation
Cymric Federation Press
(Printer)
Invitation to the opening of the bowling green and pavilion, Bedlinog Workmen's Hall and Institute, 13 July 1955. Handwritten order details on the front. Stamped with date 15 June 1955. Accompanies R.S.V.P. card 1993.243/120.41.
Collection Area
Industry
Item Number
1993.248/120.40
Historical Associations
Association Type: Place name
Place: Bedlinog
Creation/Production
Acquisition
collected officially by NMW staff, 30/7/1993
Measurements
Length
(mm): 89
Width
(mm): 115
Material
Card
Location
In store
Comments are currently unavailable. We apologise for the inconvenience.