Collections Online
Amgueddfa Cymru – Museum Wales
Advanced Search
Programme
Bilingual programme containing details of events and exhibitions held at the Welsh Folk Museum in conjunction with the Festival of Britain, 1951. Mint green paper cover illustrated with an image of St Fagans Castle (English front; Welsh back). Secured with two staples.
Collection Area
Social & Cultural History
Item Number
F09.41
Historical Associations
Associated Person/Body: Amgueddfa Werin Cymru | Welsh Folk Museum
Association Type: Exhibition
Date: 1951
Place: Amgueddfa Werin Cymru | St Fagans: National History Museum
Associated Person/Body: Amgueddfa Werin Cymru | Welsh Folk Museum
Association Type: Commemoration
Date: 1951
Place: Amgueddfa Werin Cymru | St Fagans: National History Museum
Associated Person/Body: Festival of Britain
Association Type: Commemoration
Date: 1951
Place: St Fagans Castle
Creation/Production
Amgueddfa Werin Cymru / Welsh Folk Museum was established in 1946, and opened on 1 July 1948. In 1995 the English name was changed to Museum of Welsh Life. A further name change to St Fagans: National History Museum occurred in 2005. Since March 2017, the museum has been known as St Fagans National Museum of History. The Welsh name has remained the same since 1946.
Role: Printer
Period: 1951
Acquisition
Collected Officially
Techniques
Print
Material
Paper
Location
In store
Comments are currently unavailable. We apologise for the inconvenience.