Collections Online
Amgueddfa Cymru – Museum Wales
Advanced Search
Llanberis a Chwarelau llechau Dinorwig (notes)
Information about Dinorwig Quarry, handwritten on A4 paper. Mr Owen William Humphreys (donor’s father) worked as a steward at Dinorwig Quarry between 1946 and 1969. Following the closure of the quarry in August 1969 Mr Humphreys documented the history of Dinorwig Quarry. In total there are fifteen pages of A4 paper (written by Mr Humphreys) documenting the history of the quarry.
Collection Area
Industry
Item Number
2009.109/4
Historical Associations
Association Type: Slate quarries
Place: Dinorwic slate quarries
Acquisition
donation, 16/11/2009
Measurements
Length
(mm): 300
Width
(mm): 208
Height
(mm): 2
Material
Paper
Location
In store
Comments are currently unavailable. We apologise for the inconvenience.