Collections Online
Amgueddfa Cymru – Museum Wales
Advanced Search
Photograph (print)
Photograph of Coedymynach from the south, Llanfor parish, Meirionnydd. Demolished during the construction of Tryweryn reservoir for Liverpool Corporation. Demolished during the construction of the Tryweryn reservoir (Llyn Celyn) by the Liverpool Corporation. Part of a set of 29 photographs acquired by the Welsh Folk Museum in 1961 from the Liverpool Corporation. The images were originally taken in 1957 by the Corporation for the Parliamentary proceedings which led to the passing of the Liverpool Corporation Act 1957.