Collections Online
Amgueddfa Cymru – Museum Wales
Advanced Search
Betws-y-Coed, postcard
Raphael Tuck & Sons Ltd
(Publisher)
Colour postcard of Pont-y-Pair, Bettws-y-Coed (The Bridge of the Cauldron), spanning River Llugwy on the way to Miners Bridge. Sent to Mr T. Madoc Jones of Llangefni. Postmarked 28 March 1907.
Collection Area
Social & Cultural History
Item Number
F74.329.31
Historical Associations
Association Type: Subject
Place: Betws-y-Coed
Creation/Production
Acquisition
Donation, 6/11/1974
Measurements
Length
(mm): 138
Width
(mm): 88
Material
Card
Location
In store
Comments are currently unavailable. We apologise for the inconvenience.