Collections Online
Amgueddfa Cymru – Museum Wales
Advanced Search
35mm film negative
Baking bread, Mynachlog Ddu, Pembrokeshire.
Collection Area
Social & Cultural History
Item Number
NEG 35/3458
Creation/Production
Amgueddfa Werin Cymru / Welsh Folk Museum was established in 1946, and opened on 1 July 1948. In 1995 the English name was changed to Museum of Welsh Life. A further name change to St Fagans: National History Museum occurred in 2005. Since March 2017, the museum has been known as St Fagans National Museum of History. The Welsh name has remained the same since 1946.
Period: 1971
Location
In store
Categories
PembrokeshireClassification
COOKINGComments are currently unavailable. We apologise for the inconvenience.